|> About us|
|> Contact Us|
|> Counselling Services|
|> Teen Life|
|> Marriage Preparation |
The Family Life Centre was established in 1949 by volunteers responding to increases in marital and family breakdown. It operated as a marriage guidance centre providing specialised services to individuals and couples in need of counselling. Over the years the scope of services and programs has broadened to meet increasing social needs. In addition to counselling, FLC offers numerous education and preventive programs, community development and training.
Our purpose is to strengthen the social fabric in the Greater Johannesburg area by strengthening families and communities.
- Marriage / Couple / Relationship Counselling
- Individual counselling with: Children, Youth, Adults
- Family Counselling
- Play therapy, Grief counselling, Trauma debriefing.
- Parenting Groups
- Legal Information on Family Matters
- Family and Divorce Mediation. ... read more
How does it work
- Visit www.vote4charity.co.za to enter competition.
- Select any one of our registered MyVillage or MyPlanet charities below. (Please note: You can only vote once!)
- Insert your personal details and your MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet or Woolworths linked card number and press vote.
- Get a MySchool card if you don't have one yet. Sign up
- Encourage your friends, family and colleagues to do the same so that your charity gets even more votes.